Saturday, September 10, 2011

happy birthday henry!!!!!

Happy birthday, Henry!  You are TWO and I can't believe it!  Seems just like yesterday that we brought you home from the hospital to our little yellow house. Your dad and I were both terrified and elated all in the same moment.  Such an unbelievable gift of God!  You are amazing and not a day passes that we don't thank God for you and the miracle you are. In two short years you have brought more joy into our lives than we ever thought possible.  You make everyone around you light up and smile. Radiant joy is what you are- the brightest beam of sunshine!  You are appropriately named as your great-grandfather was the same way : ) You talk to everyone everywhere we go and they are always left smiling, wondering how it is possible that so many funny things come out of such a tiny mouth.  You are my best little friend and I am so lucky and so blessed to have you as my son. Happiest 2nd birthday, precious Henry. 
All my love, 
Mommy 

*lots more birthday pictures coming soon!  : ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment